People always talk about staples ‘essentials’ which isn’t really rocket science. Half the time it comes from a dishonest place. These posts which are basically advertising space don’t really sell it to me. When I started THE WHITE LABEL the big foundation of the brand was honesty. Let’s be honest in this billion dollar world of advertising. If I ever buy something I’ve seen on instagram its normally by a small time blogger who has lovely style and isn’t trying to cram six product placements in one post.
Since living in Scandinavia the girls, the style here has had a big influence on my wardrobe. Five essentials you need in your wardrobe are:
- A crisp white tee. Lets be honest you need ten because they get dirty with kids.
- A striped shirt. Such a good go to when you dont know wtf to wear.
- A silk top. Diverse and perfect to dress up or down.
- A good pair of dark blue denim. Its just this colour, goes with absolutely everything and looks fresh
- A black structured slip. Not the type for 12 yr olds. A nice black spaghetti strapped slip is essential because you can layer it up and down all year round.
Do you have these five essentials in your wardrobe?